- Permanent elasticity and excellent adhesion to all construction materials.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Movement accommodation up to 25%.
- Resistant to atmospheric effects, U.V. and ageing.
- Resistant to various chemicals.
- Does not cause corrosion.
- Does not run in vertical joints.
- Prevents the formation of mold on the silicone due to the special mixture.
- Complies with the ISO 11 600 standard.
The product is recommended for sealing joints in environments where mold can form (bathrooms and kitchens), as it prevents the formation of mold. Due to its excellent adhesion, the product is suitable for sealing and bonding various construction materials (concrete, brick, wood, steel, aluminum, various types of plastic, foamed concrete, ceramics, plasterboard, glass, metal, porcelain, styrofoam and enamel).
It can also be used for glazing, installation of glass in wooden, aluminum and PVC frames, for mounting skylights, sealing expansion joints on facades and floors, for final joints between window frames, sills and walls, shutter frames, among others.
The product is also suitable for elastic sealing and bonding in the power generation industry, machinery, vehicles, and shipbuilding.