- Professional quality
- Replaces nails, screws and putties
- Easy application and reuse
- Low expansion
- Excellent adhesion on any material used in coverings
- Hardens quickly
- Resistant to humidity and low temperatures
- Provides additional thermal insulation
- Does not shrink
- One can, covers approximately 7 to 10m2 of roof
It must be stored and transported in an upright position. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated environment between +5°C and +25°C, away from sources of heat and moisture. Storage outside these conditions shortens the shelf life. Validity 24 months.
CHEMIFOAM ROOF & TILE was developed for fixing and repairing tiles and ridges, bonding and filling spaces hollow tiles and corrugated tiles.
Installation and fixing of tiles on side walls.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- The application temperature is between -2 °C and +30 °C. For the most effective application and expansion, the packaging should be at a temperature of +20 °C. It must be kept at room temperature for at least 12 hours before application.
- Shake the can vigorously for approximately 1 minute before use, with the valve facing down.
- Screw the foam canister onto the applicator gun. Foam output can be regulated with the trigger and controlled with the adjustment screw on the back of the gun.
- You should always keep the can upside down during application.
- Apply foam by pressing the gun trigger.
- It is recommended to moisten the area before applying the foam, moisture speeds up the curing time, improves adhesion and guarantees a better result.
- When the application is interrupted for a period between 10 and 15 minutes, it is necessary to clean the gun, using SPRAY CLEANING POLYURETHANE CHEMIFOAM FOAM.
- Fresh foam can be cleaned with the SPRAY CLEANING POLYURETHANE CHEMIFOAM FOAM, as well as the spray gun used for application.
- Cured foam can be mechanically cleaned.
- Cured foam will discolor if exposed to ultraviolet light. Paint or coat cured foam for best results in outdoor application.